Confectionery products are high-calorie and easily digestible food products – sweets that contain a lot of sugar, with a beautiful external decoration, sweet taste and wonderful aroma, used as a dessert.
Depending on the ingredients used, confectionery is divided into two main groups: flour and sugar.
• Jam, jams, marmalade
• Marshmallows, pastilles
• Candies, toffees, caramel, lollipops. gummys
• Marzipan Moringa, meringue
• Ice cream and sorbet
• Fragrant sweets
• Halva, lukumas and other Eastern sweets
• Candied fruits
• Chocolate and chocolate candies
• Wedding cakes
• Cakes, pies, buns, doughnuts, cupcakes, rum bobas (confectionery made from yeast, puffed, puffed dough, etc., in various shapes and sizes, with and without fillings).
• Gingerbread cookies.
• Cakes, eclairs.